1. Natural soap is made with plant-based oils, making it better for your skin than synthetic soaps. The oils provide natural emollients, which can help to soften and moisturize the skin.
2. Natural soap is free of harsh chemicals, such as triclosan, parabens, and sulfates. These chemicals can be irritating to the skin and can strip it of its natural oils.
3. Natural soap often contains natural fragrances and essential oils, which can be soothing and uplifting.
4. Natural soap is biodegradable, which makes it better for the environment than synthetic soaps.
5. Natural soap can be used to make homemade beauty products, such as body scrubs and face masks.
6. Natural soap is often made with nourishing ingredients, such as shea butter and coconut oil, which can help to nourish and protect the skin.